The Vantage Black Sticks are taking on the world in the 2019 FIH Pro-League and to celebrate, we’re giving away FIVE FREE VIP Packages for each international clash!
Enter below to win a seat in the Vantage Point VIP area for you and 3 friends. Choose from one of the 8 Vantage Black Sticks double headers at North Harbour Hockey Stadium or Nga Puna Wai, Christchurch. Enjoy premium seating, Vantage Black Sticks merchandise and refreshments during the double headers.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents
- A parent/guardian must accompany any children under the age of 16
- Employees of Architectural Profiles Limited (“APL”) and APL manufacturers within the APL network (as determined by APL in its absolute discretion), their affiliates, agencies and immediate families are ineligible to enter
- Employees and athletes of Cycling New Zealand, Chiefs Rugby, Bauer Media, Altherm Jetsprint Team, Josh Coppins Racing, Hamish Bond, Emma Gilmour Rally Driver, Ben Hunt Rally Driver and Hockey NZ, their affiliates, agencies and immediate families are ineligible to enter
- The prize is 4 passes to the VIP area “Vantage Point” at the nominated match by the entrant. The prize includes tickets for entry, a seat in the Vantage Point VIP area, a prize pack with refreshments and Vantage Black Sticks merchandise. The prize is valid for both men and women’s matches within the double header.
- APL is not responsible or liable for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries
- In no way is this competition endorsed by Facebook
- Only one entry per person per match, each match must have a separate entry form completed
- Entries must be made in the format approved by APL via the Vantage Windows and Doors competition page on vantage.co.nz
- The competition is open for entry from Monday 21 January until Thursday 18 April 2019 4pm
- For each Black Sticks FIH Pro-League home match each winner will receive 4 passes to the Vantage Point area, there are 5 prizes to give away per match (20 passes in total).
- The winners will be drawn by APL from the list of all entrants and will be announced publicly on Facebook in accordance with these terms
- Winners will be notified using the details supplied with the entry submission
- The winners will be drawn randomly by APL 3 working days prior to the relevant match and will be contacted via phone or email, the winners will collect their passes at the gate at the match venue
- By entering this competition, entrants grant to APL an unconditional right to use images of the winners for promotional purposes, which may include publication in any format or location chosen by APL in its absolute discretion and APL may licence publication or use of such images by any of its subsidiaries or related entities including, without limitation, on the Vantage website and Vantage Facebook and Instagram pages
- The judge’s decision regarding prize winners and any other matter relating to this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash
- Entrant details (other than the names of winner) will remain confidential and will not be made available to the public or any third party except in accordance with these terms
- APL will contact the winners to provide the information required to attend the “Vantage Point” experience
- All travel and accommodation costs are at the winner’s expense
- APL reserves the right to revoke a prize at any time if it is determined that the winner has breached any of these terms and conditions.